Once you create this action, you cannot amend the connector from here. You would need to delete this action and create a new one.
- On the Workflow page on the workflow chart, select the plus (+) icon.
- In the Workflow action dialog box, select Trigger integration.
- Under the Connector section, select if you want to connect to:
Applaud Integration Recipe
If you use this connector, you must create an integration recipe that links to this trigger.
- The Label is "Trigger integration recipe" by default.
- The Status indicates if there is a URL, "Live" or no URL, "Not live."
- The Label is "Trigger webhook" by default.
- From the Method list, select what you want the integration action to do.
- POST - Create new data.
- PUT - Update existing data.
- GET - Read data.
- DELETE - Delete data.
- In the Webhook URL box, type in the website address of the third-party system you want to integrate.
- Applaud Integration Recipe
- Select ADD. To use the webhook, you'll likely first need to create a webhook URL in your choice of integration platforms.