Think about the purpose of your application's data. What sort of data do you want to capture and display? Do you need one model or several? Do they need to be linked? Next, think about the data being captured or displayed. Finally, think about how you're going to add your content to your pages.
- On the Admin home page, select Models.
- On the Models page, select CREATE NEW.
- In the Model dialog box, in the Name box, type in a meaningful name for your model. For example, if you want to create a model for requesting time-off, you could call this "Leave request."
- In the Description box, type in a meaningful description for your model. For example, "A period of paid time off work for the employee to use however they like."
- From the Icon list, select an icon that illustrates the purpose of the model. For example, you could use the Beach icon to represent time off for vacations.
- Select ADD.