Only users with the Tenant admin and Experience designer roles can see or edit a model.
- Think about the purpose of your application's data.
- What sort of data do you want to capture and display?
- Do you need one model or several?
- Do they need to be linked?
- Next, think about the data being captured or displayed.
- Finally, think about how you're going to add your content to your pages.
- On the Admin home page, select Models.
- On the Models page, select CREATE NEW.
- In the Model dialog box, in the Name box, type in a meaningful name for your model. For example, if you want to create a model for requesting time-off, you could call this "Leave request."
- In the Description box, type in a meaningful description for your model. For example, "A period of paid time off work for the employee to use however they like."
- From the Icon list, select an icon that illustrates the purpose of the model. For example, you could use the Beach icon to represent time off for vacations.
- Select ADD.