Only users with the Identity manager role can view this page.
- On the Admin home page, select API keys.
- On the Keys page, select ADD.
- In the API key dialog box, type in a Title for your API key. For example, "HR platform."
- Optionally, to add a logo to your API key, under Logo, select UPLOAD. Find the image you want to use.
- Under the Restrictions section, to enter the URLs of the application, select HTTP referrer, or to enter IP addresses of the application, select IP addresses.
HTTP referrer (websites)
In the Referrer box, enter the full URL of the application that you want to allow access to data on your Applaud tenant.
To add another URL in the application, select the plus icon.
- In the Address box, enter the IP address of the application that you want to allow access to data on your Applaud tenant.
- To add another IP address, select the plus icon.
- HTTP referrer (websites)
- Select SAVE.