Only users with the Identity manager role can view this page.
To integrate with Workato, you need to allow access to a couple of IP addresses. See their help article, IP whitelists.
- On the Admin home page, select API keys.
- On the Keys page, select ADD.
- In the API key dialog box, type in a Title for your API key. For example, "HR platform."
- Optionally, to add a logo to your API key, under Logo, select UPLOAD. Find the image you want to use.
- Under the Restrictions section, to enter the URLs of the application, select HTTP referrer, or to enter IP addresses of the application, select IP addresses.
HTTP referrer (websites)
- In the Referrer box, enter the full URL of the application that you want to allow access to data on your Applaud tenant.
- To add another URL in the application, select the plus icon.
- In the Address box, enter the IP address of the application that you want to allow access to data on your Applaud tenant.
- To add another IP address, select the plus icon.
- HTTP referrer (websites)
- Select SAVE.