You must have the Brands and app admin role assigned to you to view and edit these settings.
- On the Admin home page, select Brands, and then on the Brands page, on the right side of the page, select CREATE NEW.
- In the Your Brand dialog box, in the Organisation name box, enter your organization's name, and in the Theme name box, enter the name you want to give this theme.
- To add your Logo, select UPLOAD YOUR LOGO and locate and open your organization's logo. You can use .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, or .png files. The default logo in the header is 32px high. Be mindful of the space around your logo, it can make a difference in how it looks for your app.
The first image here shows the logo image has space around the logo.The second image shows the logo with the space around the logo cropped down to the bare minimum.
Don't forget that some users might access your app through a mobile device. So here are some best practice tips that we recommend you follow when adding your logo:
- Retain the aspect ratio of your logo. So it isn't wider or taller than intended.
- Retain the logo's scale. So the logo isn't larger or smaller than its source and becomes pixelated.
- Use the logo with a transparent background. Avoid using your logo with a background color, so it doesn't clash with its surroundings.
- If you can, try to use a logo that's wider than taller. It needs to be able to fit on the header and navigation bar. Remember, the logo will only be 32px high.
- If your organization has a complex logo, see if they have a simplified version you could use.
- To add your Favicon, select UPLOAD YOUR FAVICON, and locate and open your organization's favicon. Your favicon file must have the .ico file extension. This might be a smaller version of your logo. For example:
- To set the color of the global header bar and other main colors, under the Primary color section, select the arrow next to the box, and in the color picker, choose the color you want to apply, and then select CHOOSE. As you can see previously in this article, we chose blue for our primary color, which appears on the right side of the header bar, and pink for our secondary color, which appears on the left of the header bar.
- To set the color of subtitles and non-primary colors, under the Secondary color section, select the arrow next to the box. Then, in the color picker, choose the color you want to apply, and then select CHOOSE.
- To set the font of your brand, from the Fonts list, select from the available fonts.
- To set more options for your brand, select Show advanced options, or if you're finished configuring your brand, select ADD.
When you select UPDATE, you enter preview mode automatically. This mode is just for you to create the brand. Other users won't see your changes until you publish and activate them.
- Take a look around the platform and see how your new brand looks.
- Return to the Brands page, and on the brand you created, select the context menu:
You might lose your edits if you end your preview before you publish.
- To make further edits, select EDIT.
- To save your new brand, select PUBLISH, and then select END PREVIEW. The Published and Active appear on your brand.
- To remove a brand, select the context menu and then DEACTIVATE.
- To use an existing brand, select the context menu and then ACTIVATE.