Applaud Integration will conduct scheduled maintenance on the US-based platform on Saturday, September 2, starting at 00:00 PDT, to perform a minor version upgrade of production databases. The upgrade includes both security and bug-related fixes.
We would like to encourage all users to take note of the following information and plan accordingly.
Maintenance Start: Sept 2nd, 00:00 PDT (Sept 2nd, 07:00 UTC)Maintenance End: Sept 2nd, 00:30 PDT (Sept 2nd, 07:30 UTC) Activity Duration: 30 minutes.
Impact / Downtime:
The Applaud Integration page will display a maintenance page during this time.
All requests and jobs will be successfully received and processed throughout the maintenance window but may experience up to a 1-minute delay in processing.
Detailed summary per component:
- API Platform: Requests will be delayed by less than 1 minute
- Job Processing: Jobs will be delayed by less than 1 minute
- Webhook Endpoint: Requests will be delayed by less than 1 minute
- Workbot: Jobs will be delayed by less than 1 minute
- Workato Developer API: Requests will respond with status 503
- Pubsub: All jobs will continue to execute as usual, with a potential 1-minute delay
- Workato Apps: All requests will continue to execute as usual, with a potential 1-minute delay
We understand the importance of your business processes and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, staying up-to-date with the latest patches and updates is crucial to maintain the highest level of security and performance. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by raising a support ticket.
You can track the status of this scheduled maintenance at: http://status.workato.com/